 Space / 34278
Re: Review of the SLAM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   I think those links are bogus - would you mind reposting?

Those links work fine. ;)

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Isn’t that some kind of abuse of the moderator powers?

I’m not saying that’s a bad thing... after all, what’s the point of being the leader of an evil superpower if you can’t use that power from time to time?

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com