  Search Results: lego
 Results 3001 – 3020 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego distribution problems?

Dear Lego, I always try to shop at locally owned businesses when there is the option to do so, rather than go to the big chain stores. The city where I live (Santa Cruz, California) has a neat little toys and games shop downtown called Game-A-Lot (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Screen Savers

I have some really cool lego icons that took me forever to find -all the ones I saw were for macs, but I found some for the PC. As far as themes, I have seen a few, but they all were pretty bad (and I mean bad!) just do a search on google.com for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

(...) If you try the link on this message, then there are four broken image icons on my Netscape 4 Mac display: two below the Rock Raiders logo, one to the right of Ninja, and one below Trains. In the side bar there's broken logo above Lego Duplo. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Riddle.......

It's a slow day on LUGNET today, so I'll ask a LEGO Riddle.... What pieces are we.........???...??? We're two different LEGO Bricks, and we basically haven't changed since LEGO came out in the mid 1950's (1955 or 1956). Our only real change (besides (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  name the piece (please?)

(URL) scan has 3 elements: the big one is LEGO and I have no idea what it is; are the other 2 LEGO? They look too much like LEGO to not be LEGO, but they don't say LEGO anywhere on them. The window frame has a lip, as does the door. Could be (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  The End of Lego (was: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT))

(...) Read the news today, oh boy (sorry for such an obvious quote, I could'nt resist). Why is anyone suprised by this? Lego has stated for the last 2 years that this was going to happen. Here's the thing: I dont think this is the worse news you are (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: What the F.......

Let me stop this right now. Whoever posted claiming that LEGO Direct is a scam was not me; and the sentiment expressed in the post could not be more wrong. LEGO Direct is a very real undertaking of The LEGO Company and we are very committed to it -- (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Mindstorms Competition

Hello everyone!... Thames Science Center in Newport, Rhode Island will have a LEGO Mindstorms Contest on March 27 at 2:00PM. The general rules are posted on (URL) and the mission rules will be posted on March 18. If you are in the New England area, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Lego Camera

I was browsing the Mindstorms website yesterday and found a camera made of lego parts including one light sensor. Can anyone provide some information on this??? (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Trivia: The First Junior Brick?

Toll, Kim wrote in message ... (...) a (...) How about this; a piece that Lego creates to replace a configuration that previously (in a set) was constructed of individual pieces. Rose (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) hoping (...) tell (...) So is this the place to report these findings? Rose (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Intro...

Wow Austin. I just joined too. I am of the LEGO Space Alliance. Remember? Well, your mechs are awesome. They are astounding. Now gotta hit the books. I hate school. Also, hi to all LUGNET members. Hey, Ryan, I didn't know you were signed up too! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Is ABS plastic made with oil?

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:GquEq6.MyD@lugnet.com... (...) clothes (...) I take to washing my Lego bricks for just this reason. Some sets break apart easily and washing the bricks allows the bricks to stay together (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

(...) - (...) Shiri, I hope you are right. So far my little girl is showing some interest in lego. I am a little worried that she isn't interested enough. Although my wife encourages me by reminding me she is only 10 months old. ;-) Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO® Ready to Build Profit

From Financial Times LEGO® Hopes Pieces Are in Place to Build Profit Even strong brands cannot stand still, and 2003 has been a significant year in the 71-year history of LEGO® Company, the iconic Danish group. Recent months have seen a new branding (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Lego Reflectivity in the IR Band

-In case you were curious about which colors of Lego reflect infrared the best, I did a little experiment. Visit my Lego page at: (URL) -JW Jonathan Woodward woodward@guesswork.com (URL) don't know which is more depraved: The audacity and greed (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Comics + Lego (was Harry Potter Lego Line)

Well, I must admit that I was baffled when I heard that TLG picked up the Harry Potter lisence. I looked it up on here a was enlighted to the story, I might go pick up the first book now, it sounds interesting! Wizards, castles, ect... However, my (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I am not telling you that, no. If you go back and read what I wrote earlier (carefully, slowly), you'll see that there were multiple factors, not the least of which was repeated off-topic postings to .dear-lego. When people get upset and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Harry Potter sets & prices

Hello, This is probably old news but I found this information on the WWW and wanted to pass it on: LEGO Sorting Hat (Avail. in Oct) $6.50 LEGO The Final Challenge (Avail. in Oct) $9.50 LEGO Hogwarts Classrooms (Avail. in Oct) $9.50 LEGO House of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Congrats BrickBay

(...) LEGO *whine* ?? Waitaminit...that's the stuff we do in .lego.direct and .dear-lego. ;^) (Congrats, Dan and Brickbay!) xpost - o-t.fun -Tim (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>