 General / 26963
Re: Trivia: The First Junior Brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:48:50 GMT

Toll, Kim wrote in message ...
But, now my question: What do people really consider a POOP?  Probably not • a
2x4.  But it seems that it is.  So what is the essence of a POOP?  Its more
than a part that can be made from other smaller pieces.

It seems we would need to answer this question before we can answer
Lindsay's question about what was the first POOP.

How about this; a piece that Lego creates to replace a configuration that
previously (in a set) was constructed of individual pieces.

Rose