  Search Results: lego
 Results 281 – 300 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Product Suggestions & comments

Attn: Lugnet readers, Lego Media, Lego Futura, Lego Direct, Mr B Justus, Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to make the following suggestions for new products. It should be noted that some of these may already have been suggested by Lugnet readers. I (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: UNITY for TORALS

O.K. looks like we’ve got some ground rules to follow: (...) This is the current ‘UPDATED’ list of possible names for the group: 1) rtlToronto 2) TORALS (TORonto Adults Lego Society) 3) LEGO Toronto 4) LEGO GTA (Greater Toronto Area) 5) LUGTOR ( (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  LEGO Dreams

LEGO Dreams It was nearly 10 years ago that Dan Parker, Steve Barile and I sat around a table dreaming of things that may be. Wouldn't it be cool if we could talk directly to LEGO? Influence product designs? Have LEGO clubs all over the country (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Lego Studios Question

(snip) (...) I can confirm that the license agreement with Steven Spielberg and LEGO for LEGO Studios has ended. The LEGO stores cannot sell LEGO Studios anymore. Also, in conjunction with the cost savings that LEGO is pushing for, I would (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  FA: 36 Lego Lots on SeriousCollector.Com, Trains, Seaport, MetroPark, ElDorado, ModelTeam & More

FA: 36 Lego Lots on SeriousCollector.Com, Trains, Seaport, MetroPark, ElDorado, ModelTeam & More 36 Luscious Lego Lots, view and bid at: (URL) Currently #6271 Imperial Flagship, New With Shooting Cannons $100.00 Lego Pirates: 6204 Buccaneers - (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Cerco lego legoland da acquistare il 15 settembre al legofest di Torino

Salve gente! Mi chiamo Emanuele e da oggi faccio parte anche io del mondo itlug.Vorrei acquistare dei set lego legoland NUOVI ma non so dove trovarli. Quest'anno per la prima volta andrò al legofest di Torino: c’è qualcuno tra voi che venderebbe (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Lego - pervert?

Lego can be used for alot! A non AFOL friend today sended me a PPS file showing some lego figures in some rahter non Lego but prevert situations. Not a thing I support. Photos and other things show that it is created by someone who knows about lego. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Liquidation World Lego

There is a low rung discount store here called Liquidation World, be prepared it makes Kmart look good. It carries Lego and other stuff periodically. I went in looking for creepy crawler mold packs (old ones) and found a bunch of Playmobil and Lego. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

I am with Doyle on this one. This is not an authentic LEGO set. LEGO is LEGO. DALU is totally different. Even the Japanese promo sets from the Kabaya Candy Company say LEGO on them ((URL) Go to (URL) and look at the official LEGO address listings. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Lego not an original idea?

Santosh Bhat wrote in message ... (...) their (...) I do have one question relating to this. Our son is getting a Rokenbok set for Christmas which is a RC type building set. The ELEVATED road plates are Lego compatible (Mom has her eyes on these). (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  FA (ebay) 16 Lego Lots - Technic, Mindstorms, Pirate, ZNAP & Star Wars

FA (ebay) 16 Lego Lots - Technic, Mindstorms, Pirate, ZNAP & Star Wars See them all here: MISB Lego Technic 8735 Mindstorms Power Pack. 2 MISB Lego Train Packs + BONUS MISB Lego Technic 8735 Mindstorms Motor Pack MISB LEGO PIRATE SET 6263 BASTION (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Connect Four and rtlToronto15: Rope Climbing Photos Available

(...) (URL) and (URL) is mine :) P.S. Who's camera has that ethereal, washed out effect seen in many of the shots? Rob A. (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Shopko has Lego on sale

Shopko has Lego on sale. In general they were 20% off. They also had a load of the new Dinosaur sets. Once again Shopko scoops TRU with getting the new sets in first. Rose (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Lego Building Classes

Lego Building Classes I teach Lego Building Classes in two locations in New Jersey. Lego Classes are designed to convey general building knowledge, promote positive social interaction by allowing students to share their ideas and creations. Classes (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Wanted: list of top selling Lego lines

Does anybody know the top selling lines (not individual sets) for other years 2001 and 2004 for instance? Was Bionicle #1 in 2001? Was there a press release for those other years? Top Selling Lines for LEGO 2002 1 Bionicle 2 LEGO Harry Potter 3 LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Lego Groups in England

Does anyone know of any Lego / Lego Robotics groups in England? Preferably in the Hertfordshire area. I have been looking on the net and I haven't found any in England. If there aren't any, I might set one up of my own... Thanks in advance BEN (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Digital Blue products : LEGO Digital Camera, Boombox and MP3 Player

Just some updated product image and information regarding to LEGO and Digital Blue mention few months ago. Digital Blue site (URL) DigitalBlue> (URL) LEGO Digital Camera> (URL) LEGO Boombook> (URL) LEGO MP3 Player> They will be sold in certain (...) (15 years ago, 16-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) Yes, using the word "LEGO" anywhere in the domain or sub-domain is a no-no. It's the full Internet address as you quote from the Fair Play, not just the root domain. Confusion about ownership of the site can still result even if "LEGO" is in (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Blocking The Lego Remote?

Problem: I Have 2 Lego RCX's 1 Lego Scout and a Lego Remote. I want to build and operate 2 robots at the same time. One robot out of the Scout being remotely controlled by the Lego IR Remote and the Other with 1 RCX being controlled remotely via IR (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: What happened to the original list of Core Values?

(...) Ah, here it is. From the book, "50 Years of Play": The 10 LEGO Criteria for a good toy, guidelines for development of the product: 10 Important LEGO features 1. LEGO = unlimited play potential 2. LEGO = for girls, for boys 3. LEGO = fun for (...) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.faq)

lego
(score: 1.026)

More:  Next Page >>