 Marketplace / Shopping / 8497
8496  |  8498
Subject:
Liquidation World Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 02:43:38 GMT

There is a low rung discount store here called Liquidation World, be
prepared it makes Kmart look good. It carries Lego and other stuff
periodically. I went in looking for creepy crawler mold packs (old ones) and
found a bunch of Playmobil and Lego. The Lego was all new and pristine
boxes, this isn't always the norm. In general I found.

2001 Mars sets $20 sets were $13.99, The big Mars tube set was $56.

2001 Starwars  Droid carrier and Chewie set were both $5.99

Adventurers - Dinosaur, Technic Jr. sets, and a few ( 6 or 8) others that I
can't remember.

The had a load ( atleast a hundred) of the Small Bionicle sets (regularly
$2.99) on sale for $1.99.

The Playbill stuff varied and some sets had different prices, they ring
stuff up by hand so always check for the boxes with the lowest price. These
were the best bargain with most sets .89 to ~$5

Then when I paid for my stuff I was an instant winner and won $8 of free
stuff (my choice). They randomly award winners several times a day, it comes
up on your receipt.

DON"T EMAIL ME ASKING ME TO BUY YOU ANY, it is against the TOS of this
newsgroup to do this anyway.

Rose