 Marketplace / Shopping / 8503
Re: Liquidation World Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:23:58 GMT

DON"T EMAIL ME ASKING ME TO BUY YOU ANY, it is against the TOS of this
newsgroup to do this anyway.

I see.  Would it be too much to ask where this Liquidation World is located?

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess