 Marketplace / Shopping / 8502
Re: Fortress TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:04:37 GMT

Oops, my bad. I meant Woodbridge (the one next to Pearl). I know
before they had them with the other LEGO, but they've now completely
moved them into the (normally abandoned) HP section.

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
Bianca Nebab wrote:
In every store I've been to that carries Harry Potter LEGO, it • was
stuck in the Harry Potter merch aisle rather than the regular • LEGO. It
happened again this morning in TRU (Edison NJ), with plenty of • copies
of the new sets sitting on the shelves and a bunch of frustrated
parents/kids proclaiming they had sold out of all the HP. I • managed to
point a few of them in the right direction but I wonder how many • don't
bother to ask a salesperson. May be it's part of the license • contract
since this seems to be the case at Target, Walmart, KMart and • TRU--put
it with the rest of the HP licensed toys.
binky

I have seen the HP LEGO both with the HP stuff and with the LEGO • stuff.
Then there was Walmart when it first came out, in it's own aisle • stand.
In my shopping over the past few days I've seen very little HP • LEGO.

   There's a TRU in Edison?

   The Wal-Mart in Piscataway has them with the regular merch.  Same • with
   the rest of the TRUs I've seen, save that one next to Pearl up by • the
   1/9 interchange.  I managed to get some Gringott's!  :)  But they • most
   emphatically haven't been with the HP sets at TRU, in general. • Target,
   it's harder to say...

   LFB