 Marketplace / Shopping / 8499
Re: Fortress TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:36:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bianca Nebab writes:

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message
Kids were
skipping about, poking at plentiful Bionicle cans, and could be • heard
expressing "There's no Harry Potter Lego!" Indeed.

In every store I've been to that carries Harry Potter LEGO, it was
stuck in the Harry Potter merch aisle rather than the regular LEGO....

This store was just shopped out. There was some, but not a full box. They
probably refill when they can get through the crowds.