 Marketplace / Shopping / 8498
Re: Fortress TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:25:33 GMT

Bianca Nebab wrote:
In every store I've been to that carries Harry Potter LEGO, it was
stuck in the Harry Potter merch aisle rather than the regular LEGO. It
happened again this morning in TRU (Edison NJ), with plenty of copies
of the new sets sitting on the shelves and a bunch of frustrated
parents/kids proclaiming they had sold out of all the HP. I managed to
point a few of them in the right direction but I wonder how many don't
bother to ask a salesperson. May be it's part of the license contract
since this seems to be the case at Target, Walmart, KMart and TRU--put
it with the rest of the HP licensed toys.
binky

I have seen the HP LEGO both with the HP stuff and with the LEGO stuff.
Then there was Walmart when it first came out, in it's own aisle stand.
In my shopping over the past few days I've seen very little HP LEGO.

Frank