 Marketplace / Shopping / 8505
Re: Liquidation World Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:48:04 GMT

Will Hess wrote:

DON"T EMAIL ME ASKING ME TO BUY YOU ANY, it is against the TOS of this
newsgroup to do this anyway.

Actually I've got a question about that. Is it really against the TOS
for these types of requests? I know folks have often asked here for
people willing to buy this or that which is on limited distribution.

No on the other hand, if you have no desire to go chasing stuff for
folks, that's perfectly understandable.

FUT: lugnet.admin.terms

Frank