 MediaWatch / 2578
2577  |  2579
Subject:
Digital Blue products : LEGO Digital Camera, Boombox and MP3 Player
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:38:40 GMT

Just some updated product image and information regarding to LEGO and Digital Blue mention few months ago.

Digital Blue site DigitalBlue

LEGO Digital Camera

LEGO Boombook

LEGO MP3 Player

They will be sold in certain markets and stores. Currently it is not known if the items will be sold at LEGO Brand Retail stores, LEGO.com or at LEGOLAND Parks. Release date unknown, maybe Summer 2009.