  Search Results: lego
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Kopa LEGO i Stockholm?

Hej LEGO fanatiker! (Hoppas att nagon annan laser det har, inte bara jag.) Ar det nagon som har nagra bra tips pa var man kan kopa LEGO (och da framst TECHNIC) i Stockholmsomradet? Finns det affarer dar man brukar rea pa LEGO under mellandagsrea? (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.se.st.sto, lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Now Taking Applications for LEGO Ambassador - Cycle 4

It’s been another great Ambassador session but its time for us to begin Cycle 4 of the program. • Continued our work in the development process for new products and upcoming product lines • Received Early info about several new products • Given (...) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Falkirk Wheel - LEGO Helped!

Just as LEGO was instrumental for us in the development of the new Ventax Viper AS 212, LEGO aparently was used in the development of the harmonic drivetrain of the Falkirk Wheel in Scotland! (URL) said page: "The concept for the gearing mechanism (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Custom LEGO Russian T-74 Tank by Mechanized Brick

Legal Notice Required Per Directive Of The LEGO Group for eBay Listings via Legal Analyst of LEGO Systems, Inc. This sale is for FAN MADE CUSTOM BUILDING SET that use LEGO® bricks to create the models. LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct

(...) Mark, I was pointing out that *online*, they can only be purchased through shop.LEGO.com. Jake (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO(R) Reports Sales Increase in 2008

LEGO 174 Reports Sales Increase By Howard French, Feb. 23, 2009 Danish toy maker LEGO Systems, Inc. managed to sidestep the major slide in retail sales overall in 2008, reporting 38 percent sales growth in the past year, according to a company (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO(R) Reports Sales Increase in 2008

LEGO (R) Reports Sales Increase By Howard French, Feb. 23, 2009 Danish toy maker LEGO Systems, Inc. managed to sidestep the major slide in retail sales overall in 2008, reporting 38 percent sales growth in the past year, according to a company (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.014)

  My biggest Lego Purchase

Here's a picture of my largest Lego purchase to date: (URL) OK - it's just a house, but there's a Lego Train Layout set up and a Lego Assembly Room and most of the closets are filled with boxes and boxes of Lego. So it is a Lego related item after (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Wow, this has really gotten out of hand. Many complaints about language and name-calling, etc. TomS & RichardM --> blocked from posting to .dear-lego until they can calm down. Take the debate elsewhere -- name calling and heated debates aren't (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego prices?

Has anybody ever compared Lego prices between US and UK or any other country for that matter, or am I approaching a touchy subject here. eg. Imperial Star Destroyer US $299 UK £250 4028 bucket US $9.99 UK £9.99 Is it just me or are we paying over (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego Factory sets released

According to a posting on Jake's blog, the Lego Factory sets are available. (URL) check out (URL) the bottom it reads - Experience LEGO Factory Today! Use the LEGO Factory website and Digital Designer to create your own incredible models! Then, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Cool Japanese LEGO links

(...) There are many intresting Japanese LEGO sites I've never mention in my LINK page.(Mainly, Mindstorms, LEGO train, LEGO Technic) I'll add more links on my page before long. Please visit again at that time! #Ayumi Hayase (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: AT-AT at LEGO.com

(...) Dear Lego: Why do you make us sign in before we can view these? It's balky, slow and fairly useless, as having an ID doesn't seem to convey any tangible benefits. It's not like you've sent me any useful information or taken my opinions into (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  MASSOLUTION NYC 2013: LEGO ON INSPIRING THE BUILDERS OF TOMORROW

MASSOLUTION NYC 2013: LEGO ON INSPIRING THE BUILDERS OF TOMORROW By Eric Blattberg Sept. 19, 2013 NEW YORK — Onstage at Massolution NYC 2013, LEGO Senior Business Developer Troels Andersen highlighted some of the company’s crowdsourcing initiatives (...) (11 years ago, 24-Sep-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: OLD CLAY LEGOS?

(...) Hi John, I don't think it was LEGO that made those. LEGO didn't start making bricks until 1949 when they made the Automatic Binding Bricks, the plastic prototypes to modern LEGO. From 1932 (first year Ole Kirk Christiansen made toys with (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Sales, Sales, Sales

Fred Meyer is having a sale on Lego plus they have manufacturer's coupons in their toy book ad. This is important as other retailers may accept this coupon. The soccer bus can be bought for 11.99. K mart has BOGO 50% (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Sales, Sales, Sales

I forgot to mention that Shopko has Lego on sale. Their ad has some specific prices for some soccer sets. Rose r2 wrote in message ... (...) in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Soccer/Alpha Team 2002 now available for preorder on shop.lego.com

Shopko has the new large soccer set and a mid sized one that also has the new defenders. Plus they are on sale here. Rose "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3C1B9C9B.7C6106...ing.com... (...) buddy (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  New LSA Story-line to be out soon!

The LEGO Space Alliance's ( (URL) ) is almost ready to be published. All fans will be delighted. It is going to be action packed and have many, many explosions (how I love explosions). Movies will come out once I get the HTML set-up thanks to Grant (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!

Anne Carasik aka The Lego Tiger BRICKBOX (URL) SCO to attack IBM using IP (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. is somewhat like trying to eat >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`. a live tiger. -Ian Lance Taylor (v_," ; `,-\ ; : ; \/,-~) \ stripes at tigerlair dot com (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>