 Marketplace / Shopping / 8487
Re: Soccer/Alpha Team 2002 now available for preorder on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 20:33:18 GMT

Shopko has the new large soccer set and a mid sized one that also has the
new defenders. Plus they are on sale here.

Rose

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Richard Morton wrote:
Richard
(who has just this morning taken delivery of 6 x soccer championship
challenges (the old set) for his big drinking soccer match with his • buddy
tonight and would love those sliding defenders in the new set!)

I picked up the new set at TRU the other day, so these have started to
filter into the retail channel. This set doesn't come with a baggie of
female parts like 3409 did.

Frank