 Star Wars / 1710
Re: AT-AT at LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 00:38:21 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

All,
Check out the AT-AT at http://www.lego.com/gallery
I wonder if that AFOL has any more pictures he could share with us?  That would
be a great idea: if you win model-of-the-month they would add more, bigger
pictures if you offered them!
--Bram

Dear Lego:

Why do you make us sign in before we can view these? It's balky, slow
and fairly useless, as having an ID doesn't seem to convey any tangible
benefits. It's not like you've sent me any useful information or taken
my opinions into account.

Plus, this adds another layer of potential fault. For instance, right
now, I'm getting a broken link error.
http://www.lego.com/errors/databaseerror.asp

Sigh.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.