 Star Wars / 1709
Re: TRU Midnight Opening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 22:32:26 GMT

Ugh.  If I don't get to bed by 11, I'm a zombie for work at 8 the next morning.
A nap on Sunday afternoon it is!  BTW, the sign on the door did say that it
was 12:01 am on Monday morning, ie the non-daylight period between Sunday and
Monday, that the TRU would open (Colorado Springs, CO, so you know).  They'll
be open all morning through to the normal 9:30 pm close.  I guess this means I
could get up early and go down before work, but... naaw.

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I usually don't go to bed until 12 or 1 in the morning anyway, so it
isn't' too big of deal for me. I think I will take an extra nap, though,
this afternoon, after work, just in case. I hope there won't be too many
people there. I don't want to be in line all night. Is anyone from Ann
Arbor going to the TRU on Washtenaw Avenue? I hope they have a lot of
sets, I think I am going to get two of each. If there are not that many,
just one of each.