 Star Wars / 1682
1681  |  1683
Subject:
TRU Midnight Opening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 19:29:36 GMT

Ok, I just called my local TRU to ask if they were, indeed, opening at 12am,
and was told it would be Sunday.  Now, according to my calendar, May 1st comes
on Saturday, meaning the early opening would be tonight.  The implication from
the TRU employee(1) is that the early opening would be Sunday night, or 12am on
May 3rd.  Any clues/insights?

(1)  Not that I trust TRU employees, but they're all I have to go with, at the
moment.