  Search Results: lego
 Results 2281 – 2300 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO set 10235 Winter Village Market

LEGO® set 10235 Winter Village Market The set was officially unveiled at BrickFête in Toronto. Ages 12+. 1,261 pieces. Collect and create a fun festive scene with the Winter Village Market! Prices US $99.99 CA $129.99 DE 89.99€ UK 79.99 £ DK 799.00 (...) (11 years ago, 16-Jul-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

TYPO IN MY PREVIOUS POST, PLEASE CORRECT: (...) I meant "I did NOT call LEGO collectors...etc" I mistakenly left out the NOT in that sentence. Let it be clear that I did NOT call LEGO collectors materialistic, greedy or immoral. Dan (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

"Peter F. Guenther" <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message news:GvDwGt.E5y@lugnet.com... (...) different (...) board. This is common around here as well. I suggest you check out the neighborhood that the KMarts are in. The ones in the "bad" (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  150+ Island_Oasis Lego Auctions

Another 150+ Lego auctions coming your way Jan. 11th. Lego Minifigs from all themes, Lots of Rare Castle 375/6075 and 383/6083 Minifigs visors and weapons. We also have Original instructions from all themes, a bunch of baseplates, and tons of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Bugs Lego Meet #5 - Thanks Aaron!

Well why all the rest are all sleeping and 'dreaming' of Lego, (thank goodness we don't need to stocktake Lego pieces or it would turn our dreams into nightmares :P). Anyway yesterday was the Bugs fifth Lego Meet and this time it was hosted by Gold (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

I agree with a lot that is being said here, but I think the biggest problem is the lack of LEGO support. What I mean is that the models that everyone are so impressed with are our home-built models not the LEGO sets. LEGO is producing unexicting, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  50 States of LEGO

50 States of LEGO Sometimes inspiration strikes when you’re out in the wild, climbing mountains and taking in breathtaking vistas. Other times, it happens when you’re looking after your 7-year-old daughter and playing LEGO. You can probably guess (...) (11 years ago, 31-Dec-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  FA (eBay): Star Wars Promos & LEGO Software

NEW LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Keychain (URL) LEGO 3219 Star Wars TIE Fighter Promo (URL) and LEGO Racers PC CD ROMS (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Bionicle (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Island 2 (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Racers 2 (URL) Bionicle (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: What 15 LEGO Pieces are still made today?

(...) Well first of all, no, I don't have a database. I use 3 things to gain this information: 1) Old LEGO catalogs. 2) Old LEGO sets. 3) My LEGO experience since 1960. 4) In the area of statistics, I have a very good memory - and this translates (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

(...) Kevin, COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) is a specification for how a web site can collect information about children under 13. This by no means says that your web site can't have 0-13 users, it just means you can't collect (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Factory Terms Of Service

Some weird stuff in here... "Your model must not show human beings"? Do they mean actual, living persons, or any generic human figure? Is this some sort of Islamic thing? THE LEGO ® FACTORY TEAM WILL NEED TO REVIEW YOUR MODEL BEFORE IT GOES UP ON (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Some larger sets on sale at Target.com

There are some large sets on sale from the Target website. For instance: 10182 Cafe Corner $119.99 (was 140, 14% off) (URL) 10185 Green Grocer $112.49 (was 150, 25% off) (URL) Free shipping on both. (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Group vuole il nostro parere!

Come AFOL o TFOL (Teenage Fans of LEGO), rappresentate un importante prospettiva per LEGO Group. Rispettiamo la tua creatività e la tua passione per il marchio LEGO. A Dicembre 2008, abbiamo effettuato un sondaggio per conoscere la comunita AFOL (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  New Spiderman LEGO movie

As you likely know, the Spider-Man 2 movie launches today around the world and is sure to be the biggest box office news of the summer. (I personally can not wait to see it!) To help to celebrate the success of the new Spider-Man movie, we will be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I am really surprised by this too - especially since a lot of AFOLs, more or less, do not buy all that much new Lego. Even sales at 10% would surprises me. Come on Brad? You must know! Tell us your secrets (the Lego ones). (...) Me too. Scott (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Troubles @ Troy's Surplus Lego

Hello everyone, My computer decided to die a most glorious death ("BIOS ROM Checksum Error") and I have not been able to access Brickbay or Lugnet as much as usual, and this has impacted my speed of fulfilling orders. I ask that everyone please be (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO® set 10226 Sopwith Camel (video)

LEGO® Set 10226 Sopwith Camel May 7, 2012 BILLUND, Denmark – The legendary Sopwith Camel, the aircraft flown by WWI aces and one of the most recognisable British aircraft to take to the skies, has been recreated as a LEGO® Exclusive model. The (...) (12 years ago, 7-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Finding LEGO on eBay the easy way (Was Re: FA (Ebay) Old Space Sets)

(...) Actually, it IS easy to find or follow LEGO (or any other) auctions. 1) There is a LEGO category: Top : Toys, Bean Bag Plush : Modern : Lego (URL) You can search for "lego*": (URL) You can search by ANDing keywords: In search box: lego* ice (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  FA: Book: The World Of Lego Toys

FA: Book: "The World of Lego Toys" COVER PHOTO SEEN HERE: (URL) Excellent, Like New A softcover publication--the spine is not creased. No markings or physical damage. DETAILS: Over 160 pages, photographs on nearly every page. Authored by Henry (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  WTTF: Lots of Lego Parts

Wanted: LEGO Parts and Sets: NEEDED: Classic Yellow Castle accessories: shield with red sticker with cross, black visor, shield with purple sticker with yellow clubs Black bullet helms and black flared neck helms Lots of red and blue epaulets Black (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>