 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12937
12936  |  12938
Subject:
Troubles @ Troy's Surplus Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:13:50 GMT

Hello everyone,

My computer decided to die a most glorious death ("BIOS ROM Checksum Error")
and I have not been able to access Brickbay or Lugnet as much as usual, and
this has impacted my speed of fulfilling orders.

I ask that everyone please be patient with me as I get everything caught up
(Using someone elses computer!).

I have temprarily closed my store so as to avoid delaying any new orders.  I
hope to have it back open for business in a day or two.

All orders except for one that were paid for have been shipped out as of
today.  Those buyers should ahve received e-mail about this.

New orders that have not been invoiced yet will hopefully be processed
tonight and invoices sent.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact me at this e-mail
address.  I will get back to you as quickly as my access allows.

Troy
Troy's Surplus Lego