 Local / Australia / 5668
5667  |  5669
Subject:
Bugs Lego Meet #5 - Thanks Aaron!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 20:50:25 GMT

Well why all the rest are all sleeping and 'dreaming' of Lego, (thank
goodness we don't need to stocktake Lego pieces or it would turn our dreams
into nightmares :P).  Anyway yesterday was the Bugs fifth Lego Meet and this
time it was hosted by Gold Coast's Aaron Cogill.  Attended were errr Myself
:), Tara, Peter, Chris, Ken, Aaron, Jason King, Tim Minifig :P  Thanks to
the ever rainging Gold Coast (or is it just when I go there? - is someone
playing Big Brother/The Truman Show with my life too?).  Everyone poured on
into Aaron's place (fairly much like the rain), with Aaron's Mum keeping an
eye on her son (hahaha j/k).  The gang showed their stuff and their
creations, Jason won the Space competition, and we all talked about Lego,
Lego and more Lego, later had lunch and eagerly went on a shopping rage (ok
so it wasn't THAT exciting but still cool).  Anyway I just woke up so I am
sure someone else will post about this and fill in any details that I missed
out... Thanks Aaron :)

Mel (who really is starting to get confused over 'Human' dreams and 'Minifig
dreams')