 Marketplace / Auctions / 4936
FA: Book: The World Of Lego Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:34:13 GMT

FA:  Book:  "The World of Lego Toys"

COVER PHOTO SEEN HERE:
http://www.baseplate.com/books/lego/by/world_of_lego_toys/jacket.jpg

CONDITION:  Excellent, Like New
A softcover publication--the spine is not creased.
No markings or physical damage.

DETAILS:
Over 160 pages, photographs on nearly every page.
Authored by Henry Wiencek, authorized by TLC.
Published in 1987.
Covers topics on Lego Company history; factory photos with extensive details;
educational and professional artistic uses of Lego bricks; development of the
first Legoland Park in Billund, Denmark; and so much more.

TERMS:
Selling book as an auction:  accepting all offers via email.
The only updates will be to solicit further offers or to announce the book as
sold.  This book may remain unsold if no satisfactory bids are received.
Accepting bids from anywhere in the world.
Shipping will be from New York State, USA.
Book Rate shipping will be used in the USA unless buyer specifies other option.
Shipping charges will be in addition to bid price unless I decide otherwise.

Payment will be accepted in US dollars via cash or other suitable formats.
Payment can also be made, in whole or part, with Lego--either sets or specific
elements.  A want list can be provided upon request.
I reserve the right to cancel this auction at my own decision for any reason.
I also reserve the right to decline offers at my own discrection.

Okay, enough of that stuff.  This is a great book that anyone who enjoy's Lego
toys will enjoy over and over again.

Note:  This is, in fact, the book that makes mention of adult Lego enthusiasts
and even has an interview with Lugnut's own Gary Istok.  You shall have to read
the book to find out more.....

Any further questions, please ask.

                  Kevin Salm
....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....