  Search Results: lego
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO requirements - Using LEGo trademark in Webpages

OK, I see, so when my homepage is geocities.com/~legoguy712 and my main LEGO index page is legoindex.html, that seems to be fine. Thank you sir! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Meeting

(...) LUGO - Lego Users Group of Ohio FOLIO - Friends of Lego In Ohio BLOC - Buckeye Lego Owner's Club LUBS - Lego Users of the Buckeye State (I could keep this up all day) Adrian (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Vikings in North America... Please?

Dear Lego, I can guess that the Lego Group has probably heard the old rant by now of Adult Fans of Lego and Adult Lego Enthusiasts who would love very much so to partake of the new Viking Lego line here in North America. Yes, we have been told that (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  LEGO® Systems, Inc. Builds on Year-Over-Year U.S. Sales Growth

NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO® Systems Builds on Year-Over-Year U.S. Sales Growth 80 years of innovation and brand development make the LEGO brick one of today's most relevant and sought-after toys for the playroom By LEGO Systems, (...) (13 years ago, 14-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  House cleaning--need some help with LEGO stuff :)

Hi all, Russ and I are doing some house cleaning, and I have to get rid of the LEGO display stuff I have. The best offer takes it. You can offer for everything, or just one thing. What I have: - An angled blue technic brick with the board that it (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

(...) Lego is basically a monopoly, they can do whatever they want because they're the only ones doing what they do. I wouldn't be so sure that the adult consumer group is much smaller than the minor group, and in any case, adults are the ones (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Assuming you weren't a purist 1 like me ;) 2 Tim 1 Well apart from BBB wheels but I'm yet to work out a decent pure LEGO way of making flanged wheels of other radii and am not rich enough to buy the older bigguns. 2 Not that there's anything (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Bummer! I tried to order the ultimate lego book and lego island CD plus some stickers to make it over the $20 minimum but they don't do ground shipping to Hawaii (or Alaska). The only other shipping options would be: Second day air ... $15.39 Next (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  lego coffins :-)

in case anyone out there has never seen one... lego coffins: (URL) :-) -paul (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

(...) Supposedly, it's around 7 seconds to cool and eject a new element from the mold (obviously differs according to piece size, etc). So if you count injection time, it's probably around 10 seconds or so? And I believe the number of elements (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Lore on Lego vs. Legos

(URL), top story today. Attention Lego fanatics: you are missing the point when you claim that the word "Lego" can't be pluralized into "Legos," but should instead be "Lego bricks." If your concern is trademark protection, then plurality doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Dear Lego: More Windows & Doors

Dear Lego, Quite possibly, I might have the largest collection of (individually collected) Lego windows and doors in private hands, with over 6,000. This makes building Lego Skyscrapers easy to do. However, practically no one else (in the Lego (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Check Out What's New at shop.LEGO.com!

We are always adding LEGO sets and accessories to our online assortment. Now, you can check out this page for the latest product news and offerings: (URL) it's a new item, a service update or a long-gone LEGO favorite that is now available, you will (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Standard LEGO RCX firmware

Dear LEGO, I understand that ROBOLAB, which is sold directly by LEGO, includes a version of the RCX firmware which has not been made available as part of a Mindstorms SDK or as part of the RIS 2.0 software nor has it been made available to the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Offerta LEGO per la croce rossa danese

La Croce Rossa danese ha chiesto collaborazione al dipartimento LEGO Community/Education/Direct. LEGO offre un posto per il "LEGO Inside Tour" (escluso il viaggio) del valore di circa 1300 euro. Il Tour verrà messo all'asta sul sito (URL) dal 24 (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) If it is made by LEGO does that not make it a LEGO set? It's just not one necessarily one you would buy. (...) If LEGO wants to go into other types of toys then fine. I do not see too many complaints that they are trying to enter the videogame (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: MECHA BUILDING CONTEST REMINDER!

YES!!! That LEGO Studios camera is a digital camera also! YAHOO!! My mecha is now complete and 1:picture-takened! The Osrisis (yes spelled right) is entered. It is totally modified of the LEGO Rock Raider mech thing. I kept the design sorta but (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

All of this talk is making me want to see one. ;-p Can anyone provide a scan of these, and post it on a web loc.? jeremy (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Actually, Lego produces figures that are representatives of the several ethnicity. I saw several duplo figures sets, marketed under dacta brand. Selçuk (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Spreadsheet to order from Lego Direct

"Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message news:G31s9t.u7@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) anyone (...) This is great, thanks. Can you add the train items - 3733, 3734, 3735, 3736, and 3737? Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>