  Search Results: lego
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Announcing a new book Maximum LEGO NXT

Announcing Maximum LEGO NXT: Building Robots with Java Brains, a new book for LEGO NXT programmers. This is a follow-up to Core LEGO MINDSTORMS Programming. The book includes 14 complete robot plans and over two dozen projects, with a foreword by (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ...

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GvqwI4.Kor@lugnet.com... (...) Why (...) I think TJ said it all with respect to cutting pneumatic tubing; there are simply some parts where being cut to length is by definition part of (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  New Lego Club.

Announcing the new Lego Club in BC. Northern BC Lego Club has just been formed in Prince George, BC. Anyone in Northern BC is welcome to come and join in the fun. (URL) Woods. nbclc@_AT_nbclc.com (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  autoFAQpost /dear-lego/howto_get_tlg_info.en.faq

Subject: Where can I find information about the LEGO&reg; company? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Jim Baker, 1998-12-28 Revision: Jeremy Sproat Reference: (URL) How about other countries? Location: /dear-lego/ <P> Try the LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery

Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:38B42AE5.D23FB9...ane.edu... (...) anyone recall (...) weight a lot (...) to hit the (...) both current (...) pushed (...) high enough (...) the technology (...) it another (...) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re:Lego on Limbaugh (LEGO as a college admission exam)

(...) Rush was talking about this today on his show just before three o'clock. He mocked it as ridiculous, saying that it was a toy for four year-olds. If you know of sites or articles that speak of the value of Lego as an educational aid e-mail it (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark Nov. 3, 2009 -Press Association/UKPA- LEGO, maker of the iconic toy brick, is launching a legal bid to win back its trademark. The company was last year stripped of the right to keep the brick's three-dimensional (...) (15 years ago, 6-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  LEGO® Systems Inc., names

Playthings -- 9/18/2003 By Staff LEGO® names president for Americas ENFIELD, Conn. — LEGO has appointed Soren Torp Laursen president of its Americas division, LEGO Systems Inc., five months after the departure of former chief Andrew Black. Laursen, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: New Themes

(...) (I'm assuming you mean the newsgroup hierarchy.) That's a Good Question. A Tough Question. A year ago, I wouldda said, "Yah, fer sure," but today I'm a bit leary of adding more upper-layer newsgroups because LEGO seems to be phasing out LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Lego webstores anywhere?

Until Lego re-opens its World Shop, I'd recommend using The Construction Site, in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA ((URL) . You can't order everything from them online, but a phone call or e-mail will do. Their prices are excellent, and they will ship (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  LEGO themed Cancer fundraiser in the Valley Dec 5, 2015

Cancer Sharks is having a LEGO fair fundraiser at Port Williams Elementary School on Saturday December 5th from 2-4pm. I'll be there with a town/train layout, and NovaLUG members Brian and Freddie will be there with displays as well. Post Williams (...) (9 years ago, 26-Nov-15, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassadors

(...) Well, I'm not Mr. Barile, but I play him on TV... If that's true, Kelly (and I sorta doubt it is), then you show the perfect example of being able to do amazing things for the community and not be a great builder. Jake --- Jake McKee Community (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People

The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People -Polls open for excited fans to vote on proposals for expansion of LEGO CITY in 2010- LEGO CITY (April 2, 2009) - Architects and planners of LEGO CITY are at odds over which section of the booming (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Interest in LEGO wargaming?

(...) That's fine. We could just reply in this thread when we've got something together worth fielding. (...) We could do castle vs. space in BrikWars *malicious grin*. I'd be fine throwing a bunch of my TL2 legionaries or samurai or whatever else I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery

(...) Actually, it is both worse and better than that. Going 8 wide means going longer, too. That means that trains will be 78% larger, assuming that height remains the same. I would figure that it would be about twice as big as a 6 wide train. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  LEGO® Group Partners with Warner Bros. Classic Animated Series Scooby-Doo™

LEGO Group Partners with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to Announce First-Ever LEGO® Building Sets Inspired by Classic Animated Series Scooby-Doo™ -New LEGO® Scooby-Doo animated content to roll-out, including 22-minute special and made-for-video (...) (10 years ago, 23-Jan-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: SpaceBoard

(...) Looks like fun! The engine is nicely done. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Lego Robo Riders Competition

(...) I made the comment before, but I will make it again. Why are they not offering Lego as prizes? If you are promoting lego, and you make lego, why dont you give lego away, unless you have decided that its not attractive! I suppose there are (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  New MOC: Trifecta VXR Concept Car

(URL) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.017)

  LEGO Group Takes Czech Production In-House

LEGO Group takes Czech production in-house (By Richard Higgs PRW.com) LEGO says "best and most effective solution for us to run the factory". March 10, 2008 - Less than two years after outsourcing labour intensive production at a Czech Republic (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.017)

More:  Next Page >>