 Robotics / 11023
Re: Lego webstores anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:08:11 GMT

Until Lego re-opens its World Shop, I'd recommend using The Construction
Site, in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA (http://www.constructiontoys.com/) .
You can't order everything from them online, but a phone call or e-mail will
do. Their prices are excellent, and they will ship for you. They are
friendly, honest, and reliable.

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Has Moved!

We are now up and running in our new offices at:

30 George Street
Brockton, MA 02302-3635
508-897-0847 phone
508-897-0849 fax

Our e-mail address and URL have remained the same.

WordSmith Digital Document Services
30 George Street
Brockton, MA 02302-3635
508-897-0847 phone
508-897-0849 fax
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class