  Search Results: lego
 Results 121 – 140 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego Site Updated!

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! has been updated by yours truly. Visit 'Great Creations' to see some fantastic and powerful robots. By next week I should have 'Lego Town II' set up to replace the old 'Lego Town', and 'Lego Town II Under Attack!' at the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.897)

  Pyroelectric Sensor

Hello. I have working with a handyboard, and I am trying to obtain information on how to properly use a eltec 442-3 pyroelectric sensor. I bought a complete one with a lens. My objective is for my lego robot to locate either a flame or heat source, (...) (26 years ago, 26-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Guitars

(...) Sorry, it's (URL) on (still). (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 0.897)

  Test

-- Tasting. 1, 2, 3. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Recommended Add-On Sets?

Turbo Command has quite a few 14 length beams - six black and two grey ones. The wheels are really nice. It also comes with a differential and one of those grey slip cogs. Quite a nice set! The software that comes with it is a bit ropey though - the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.896)

  Legos

I know someone just asked this question, but where can I buy just the lego motors, and not the $45.00 set from a toy store. Thanks, Mike ---...--- Mike Reiling macman@inreach.com University of the Pacific Student of Computer Science One tequila, two (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 0.896)

  Re: any micromice out there?

Hi Brian, Several of my Penn State Abington freshman and sophomore engineering students constructed a working micromouse from LEGO and a HB. The approach was a vehicle that can only move in the north-south or east-west directions by alternately (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 0.896)

  RE - Mike Davis: Tracked Robots

Other than using Lego or fischertechnik tracks (about equal in durability) the only option I could come up with is (are) the radio control tanks made by Tamiya. You can find these at: (URL) Browse under Tamiya, Armor/AFV, 1/16 scale. The 3 older (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Recommended Add-On Sets?

Useful info, nice site! Here are my two penn'orth about Cybermaster: I bough the RIS last year, and my girlfriend bought me Cybermaster for xmas (hurrah!). Cybermaster is a very good set, even though it has built in motors. The built in motors have (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

(...) Or, I could just make one in photoshop and post it for you. (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Recommendation for LEGO set

(...) Looking through the Lego Shop-At-Home catalog (1-800-453-4652), it looks like the best deal for a starter robotics kit would be the Universal Set with Storage Case (#8062) for $68. Not that you would need the case, but it has a bunch of (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 0.895)

  1st Post

-- Start spreadin' the news... I'm legoin' today... From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

lego
(score: 0.895)

  LEGO: LAST RECALL

Hi, I'm going to delete references from my website: (URL) offer of the month" domain). Here is my list to recall: LEGO TECHNIC Black Hawk (Lego reference: 8425) Fire Engine (Lego reference: 8280) Sportcar (Lego reference: 8880) LEGO SYSTEM U.S. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.895)

  LEGO: LAST RECALL

Hi, I'm going to delete references from my website: (URL) offer of the month" domain). Here is my list to recall: LEGO TECHNIC Black Hawk (Lego reference: 8425) Fire Engine (Lego reference: 8280) Sportcar (Lego reference: 8880) LEGO SYSTEM U.S. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.895)

  LEGO:LAST RECALL

Hi, I'm going to delete references from my website: (URL) offer of the month" domain). Here is my list to recall: LEGO TECHNIC Black Hawk (Lego reference: 8425) Fire Engine (Lego reference: 8280) Sportcar (Lego reference: 8880) LEGO SYSTEM U.S. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 0.895)

  visit my lego sight

I am the 1st to post!!!My claim to Lego fame!! visit my sight, for the lego action calendar, and info on the UK lego football stadium promotion. -- ___...___ nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant Messenger: (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 0.895)

  why not pull rec.toys.lego

Hey Todd, why not pull rec.toys.lego and alt.toys.lego from your isp so they are available here also? KL (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Lego Military?

Jonas Marcho wrote in message ... (...) Lots of people have, but that's the only place you're going to find real-lego military stuff. Lego doesn't do that. Check out the Lego Web Ring (I think there's a link on (URL) but you'll have to check). There (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.894)

  The LEGO Logo

Dear LEGO, I can understand the LEGO Groups desire to protect their logo and to prevent confusion on the internet. The first LEGO fan site I visited some six years ago used the LEGO Logo, and being new to the internet I mistook the site for an (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 0.894)

  Tracked Robots

I just noticed the conversation about tracked robots. We have done some work with them here at the U of M. We have one of the Tamiya tanks. It is very nice, but only has one motor. If you want to do skid steering with both tracks at once, it will (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 0.894)

More:  Next Page >>