  Search Results: lego
 Results 101 – 120 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO.com back up

LEGO.com and the new bulk services page ((URL) are once again fully accessible. We had a server problem this morning unrelated to traffic volume (bad timing, eh?) -- and there is indeed lots of traffic! Thanks for the interest, everyone. -- Brad (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

lego
(score: 1.036)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ... *my* lego

(...) As I said earlier, I'm very tolerant. By no means I was trying to imply that MOCs with modified pieces do not interest me. Of course they do, and I truly appreciate the creativity put into them. But I won't cut or modify *my* Lego pieces for (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.036)

  New Lego Storage Facility @ Troys Surplus LEGO

Troy's Surplus LEGO is proud to announce that a NEW Lego Storage Facility has been procured. This new facility will allow for storage of more LEGO and will facilitate the streamlining of our order packing procedures. Full details can be found on my (...) (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego
(score: 1.036)

  Introducing the LEGO Affiliate Program

What is the LEGO Affiliate Program? Glad you asked! LEGO(R) Affiliates are artists and entrepreneurs working with the LEGO medium at a professional level, maintaining a high level of professionalism and quality with respect to their work. Members of (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.036)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

Hi Kevin, "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in news:GyrEEC.MnI@lugnet.com (...) This is simply not true. Read (URL) about my fake ad with the LEGO logo that was deleted from the server. ..oli (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.036)

  LEGO® Master Builder Academy (LMBA)

LEGO® Master Builder Academy Puts Coveted Secrets of LEGO Master Builders in Hands of Children Nationwide A first-of-its kind premium subscription LEGO building experience for children ages 8 and older By LEGO Systems, Inc. ENFIELD, Conn., June 1, (...) (13 years ago, 12-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.036)

  Early Lego Media games available at Big Lots

I was in Big Lots (US) yesterday and noticed that they had several of the early Lego Media video games for sale. I saw: Lego Island Lego Creator Lego Chess Lego Loco Lego Rock Raiders Lego Stunt Rally These came in smaller boxes than the originals (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.036)

  LEGO®: 8x15-Ft LEGO Mural Honors Disney Creativity at First D23 Expo

LEGO: 8x15-Ft LEGO Mural Honors Disney Creativity at First D23 Expo NEW YORK, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of the inaugural Disney D23 expo, LEGO Systems Inc. encouraged Disney fans and families to participate in a four-day collaborative build (...) (15 years ago, 18-Sep-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.036)

  Censorship and public relations (was: Brickshelf problems?)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in news:GyF7IL.I35@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Some of the best photos on brickshelf are (were?) spoofed ads or packages. I wonder why someone can show splattered, blood covered bodies of minfigs (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: BI Portal site re-launches!

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in news:GysM6G.Cu6@lugnet.com (...) of course see my MOCs rated by others). I think you already have all the infrastructure for a general MOC rating system. Maybe you should think about not limiting to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: LEGO Stores

(...) Yes, the LEGO Stores are fully and totally owned by the LEGO Group. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)

Hi, I've written a small Visual Basic program so I can use Cybermaster under Windows 3.1x. (So I cannot use spirit.ocx.) Sending commands works (motor on/off, sound, etc.). But I don't get any echo. I cannot get any sensor data, and I can't see if (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  It works! [was: Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)]

"Theo van Eijndhoven" <theo@sympro.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:G7o2AM.AFL@lugnet.com... (...) Yippie! That did it! I set RTS to false and now it works! Thank you! -Oli -- "If it ain't broken don't fix it!!" (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Brickshelf problems?

"Constantine Hannaher" <channaher@netscape.net> wrote in news:GyFAJB.490@lugnet.com... (...) then (...) The image was visible only to me and not public. (...) other (...) that (...) manufacturer (...) Look closer. The ice cream is made of bricks. If (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

Hi Kevin, in news:GyrGGo.3zy@lugnet.com you wrote (...) I don't think it would take a few months to write one short HTML page with your submission rules and put it on www.brickshelf.com. This has nothing to do with programming software. You could (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

Mark" <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in news:Gys5ED.D7w@lugnet.com (...) Yes, Kevin owns the webspace, but we own the pictures. I think, this is a give and take. The problem is, if people are too frustrated with Brickshelf and turn their back (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in news:Gyt8H8.GHr@lugnet.com... (...) [...] (...) You didn't read the thread, did you? The picture is not deleted *ANYMORE*! I had to re-upload an updated version of it! It was then a few times toggled between (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: BI Portal site re-launches!

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GyvsBM.87D@lugnet.com... (...) Why not simply do this calculation each time an instruction is added? Then you won't have to do it a view hundred times a day for each view, but only a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: So what *IS* a Building Instruction anyway?

(...) So is a .ldr/.dat/.mpd that's not separated into simply followable steps also an instruction? ..oli (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree

(...) ..oli (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.035)

More:  Next Page >>