 Robotics / 14096
14095  |  14097
Subject:
It works! [was: Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:43:00 GMT

"Theo van Eijndhoven" <theo@sympro.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi,

yeah... me I just went through such trouble using Java. The RTS should
be 'false'.

Yippie! That did it! I set RTS to false and now it works! Thank you!

-Oli

--
"If it ain't broken don't fix it!!"