 General / 51140
51139  |  51141
Subject:
Early Lego Media games available at Big Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:39:12 GMT

I was in Big Lots (US) yesterday and noticed that they had several of the early
Lego Media video games for sale.  I saw:

Lego Island
Lego Creator
Lego Chess
Lego Loco
Lego Rock Raiders
Lego Stunt Rally

These came in smaller boxes than the originals and were priced at $5.99 ea.
They all said they were Windows XP compatible too.

I am wondering if they come with instruction manuals or just CDs - I might be
tempted by a couple if they had manuals.  Has anyone gotten any of these yet?

Oh, and I know there are newsgroups for these games - but they have been unused
for years, so I posted this in .general

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com