 General / 51148
Re: Early Lego Media games available at Big Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 05:56:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
I was in Big Lots (US) yesterday and noticed that they had several of the early
Lego Media video games for sale.

A few months ago we attended an elementary school fun fair.  The prize for one
of the games was the boxed retail version of Lego Island.  IIRC it only cost
US$0.25 to play the game and it was trivial to win - just about everyone who
played got one.  Someone must have donated crates of the things to the school.
Too bad it wasn't the original retail box with the minifig - _that_ would have
been a good deal!

Steve