 General / 51149
51148  |  51150
Subject:
4881 Designer Set "Robo Platoon"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:50:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So, I picked up the first 'generic' set I've bought since I was a wee little
kid. You know what? I actually missed having creative little themed sets. I
may actually pick up two or three more of this sets just for more parts to
build bigger things.

So, anyone else out there get this set yet?

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@downeast.net
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,