 General / 51151
Re: 4881 Designer Set "Robo Platoon"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 04:39:02 GMT

I love this set for the great parts selection.  There's only a little blay,
and it has the new 1x1 tooth piece in blue and red!

Dave S.

"Patrick McFarland" <pmcfarland@downeast.net> wrote in message
So, I picked up the first 'generic' set I've bought since I was a wee
little
kid. You know what? I actually missed having creative little themed sets.
may actually pick up two or three more of this sets just for more parts to
build bigger things.

So, anyone else out there get this set yet?

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@downeast.net
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,