  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 41 – 60 of about 8400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Shop-At-Home Fall 2001 Catalog

I just received the latest S@H catalog with a recently placed order. The following should hold fellow members over until someone posts scans or until the actual catalog is received. I have listed the prices/piece count of new release sets (and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce) !!

jack, stone, video
(score: 6.000)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Why limit yourself so? I assume you don't mean that the only thing you build is sets. I have purchased many sets which I have no interest whatsoever in what the set builds, but I buy because of the great parts selection in it. Deep discounts (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone, video
(score: 6.000)

  Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

Jack Stone seems to be a lot closer to playmobil than lego in my opinion. I've bemoaned the quality of Lego system sets for some time now, and in the past I've even said the sets were getting more like playmobil than lego in that they can really (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 4.700)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

(...) I agree. An hey, who can complain about finally getting a proper black Zodiak in 4606 Aqua Res-Q Transport? I'm also curious about the tranlucent wall panels in 4611 Police HQ. (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 4.698)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

(...) I have a question about that. Can anyone figure out how the 4611 police station is constructed. It looks like they took long 1x1x8 bricks and set them on end and I can't recognize the attachments used to construct the different floors. Anyone (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 4.698)

  Jack Stone A.I.R. Operations HQ $28 at Sam's Club

Sam's has a special purchase of this set, 4620 A.I.R. Operations HQ (URL) for $27 & change. Lugnet lists the price at $70.00. Julie (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.698)

  Re: Jack Stone Spiderman characters can move hands!

(...) Swallowing risk? Movable is not the same as removable... Maybe they think they've made the arms in a way that they can't be pulled off by even a very determined toddler, but didn't see how to prevent the helmet from being swallowed, so it's (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.year.2004, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.698)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

jonathan lill wrote in message ... (...) I had a look at a retailers catalog and what it looks like is a new kind of 2x2 pillar with grooves on all four sides, into which panels slide to form the walls. The hut-like-object in one of the Jurassic (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 4.689)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) And just think of the monsters you can create with them for your castle layouts! :D Jeff -Eagerly anticipating a sequel to Xenogears (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.689)

  jack stone

i recently purchased the jackstone helicopeter for my 4 and a half year old son a was really disappointed it didnt even have the step by step instructions that my son loves cos it lets him do it all himself. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.689)

  Re: funny jack stone comment

(...) LOL! From the mouths of babes. Jude (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.689)

  Re: Good Jack Stone sale at TRU

(...) I picked it up last weekend. I wanted to experiment with the columns. They are compatable with rolling garage doors except for a non-technic pin on top of each column that will need to be removed. No matter how you slice it, it is still an (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

jack, stone
(score: 4.689)

  Re: Name this Jack Stone part

(...) And while we/you are thinking about this, the 2 x 2 x 8 column piece (p/n 30646) also needs a name. It has a vertical groove on all four sides and has internal structure on two of four sides. Thanks, Ray (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

jack, stone
(score: 4.681)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) That’s exactly what I was thinking!!! I always attempt to apply other themes to how useful they can be for Castle… When I saw the picture, I thought wow nice feet and arms (a colour varient of the original dragon arms, but a better colour!) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

jack, stone
(score: 4.673)

  Re: ta ta Jack Stone? (Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet)

(...) I think this was just wishful thinking. :) I know that this is all I want for Christmas. (...) It might make a good toy, but I think it makes a poor LEGO series. Just my opinion; not based on any facts. (...) I think this is the biggest (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.673)

  Spider Man, Creater/ Jack Stone Size Figs

I think that this spiderman set has bigger people Is spider man also turning into 4+? (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004)

jack, stone
(score: 4.673)

  Re: New Pirate Pieces

(...) Jack Stone-esque. They are supposed to be part of the "4 Juniors" line-up for the fall of 2004. (IIRC) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.673)

  Re: Any interest in Jack Stone parts ?

(...) Ray, I'd be happy to take a few figures of your hands. ;) Scott A (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack, stone
(score: 4.666)

  Re: 2004 Pirates .... Creator/Jack Stone figures?

Hi Daniel, (...) The large ship (set 7075) contains a big element (as big as a BURP) which has one or two windows in it. But it's not to tell from the picture whether this window is an extra piece or not. BTW: I would estimate the large hull (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.pirates)

jack, stone
(score: 4.666)

  Re: Spider Man, Creater/ Jack Stone Size Figs

(...) sets. (The pics have since been taken down, but there's discussion floating around LUGNet somewhere...) Kevin (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004)

jack, stone
(score: 4.666)

More:  Next Page >>