 Local / Canada / 1491
Re: Good Jack Stone sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath writes:
Can anybody convince me to buy any of the Jack Stone stuff?  They have tons of
the Police Headquarters at $35.00 Cdn which is a hugh discount on the original
price.  There is only one day of the sale left.  Are there any decent parts in
the Police HQ that would make it worthwhile?

Bob

I picked it up last weekend. I wanted to experiment with the columns. They
are compatable with rolling garage doors except for a non-technic pin on top
of each column that will need to be removed.

No matter how you slice it, it is still an expensive set (this discount
price is what you would expect from full retail a decade ago). But worth it
if you want some different kinds of parts to play with.

Would I buy another, but only at $15.00.

Jude