 Local / Canada / 1480
1479  |  1481
Subject:
Good Jack Stone sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:06:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

TRU has 50% off all Jack Stone sets from August 17 to August 23.  But they
had previously reduced many of them to about a third less than MSRP, so the
sale will actually give you about 67% off. I got a Bank Breakout
for $10, and a Red Flash Station for $5! :)  I think these sets
have some great parts at these prices.  My TRU just has the rescue-based
Jack Stone line, not the new airplane one.