 Local / Canada / 1490
Re: Good Jack Stone sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:11:59 GMT

Can anybody convince me to buy any of the Jack Stone stuff?  They have tons of
the Police Headquarters at $35.00 Cdn which is a hugh discount on the original
price.  There is only one day of the sale left.  Are there any decent parts in
the Police HQ that would make it worthwhile?

Bob

In lugnet.loc.ca, Bradley Dale writes:
TRU has 50% off all Jack Stone sets from August 17 to August 23.  But they
had previously reduced many of them to about a third less than MSRP, so the
sale will actually give you about 67% off. I got a Bank Breakout
for $10, and a Red Flash Station for $5! :)  I think these sets
have some great parts at these prices.  My TRU just has the rescue-based
Jack Stone line, not the new airplane one.