 Year / 2004 / 71
Re: Jack Stone Spiderman characters can move hands!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:32:00 GMT

In lugnet.year.2004, John Neal wrote:
   I just bought the Jack Stone Spiderman set and lo and behold, the hands can move like a minifig’s. I don’t know if this will be a permanent change to the Jack Stone line or not.

There are also a couple of “fleshies” in the set, although one of the fleshies (the policeman) has a helmet on that isn’t removable. Curious.

Swallowing risk?

Movable is not the same as removable... Maybe they think they’ve made the arms in a way that they can’t be pulled off by even a very determined toddler, but didn’t see how to prevent the helmet from being swallowed, so it’s glued or molded on permanently??