 Year / 2004 / 70
69  |  71
Subject:
Jack Stone Spiderman characters can move hands!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 01:10:27 GMT

I just bought the Jack Stone Spiderman set and lo and behold, the hands can move like a minifig’s. I don’t know if this will be a permanent change to the Jack Stone line or not.

There are also a couple of “fleshies” in the set, although one of the fleshies (the policeman) has a helmet on that isn’t removable. Curious.

JOHN