 Year / 2001 / 860
Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, David Simmons writes:
Erm.  The Jack Stone sets look frighteningly pre-fab and the Dinosaurs look
like they were made by someone else.  Where are the bricks?  Here's a couple
of product lines that I won't mind NOT coming to the States.

Well they're coming, like it or not. For a better notion of the dino sets
take a look at this pic Christian Gemunden posted:

 http://www.brickmaster.de/images/dino_6719-1.jpg

Focus on what can be done with the pieces that was not possible before.
These are not juniorized parts per se because they perform functions not
previously possible before and are not simply conglomerations of smaller
pieces. I don't expect the dinosaur sets to be liked by the majority of the
community but I do think they will surprise people by their flexibility.

And just think of the monsters you can create with them for your castle
layouts!  :D

Jeff
-Eagerly anticipating a sequel to Xenogears