 Year / 2001 / 858
Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:49:25 GMT

Erm.  The Jack Stone sets look frighteningly pre-fab and the Dinosaurs look
like they were made by someone else.  Where are the bricks?  Here's a couple
of product lines that I won't mind NOT coming to the States.

Dave

Jonathan Lill <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message
This might be old news to people in Europe but I found a German online • store
already accepting orders for dinosaur and Jack Stone sets. They have • photos
of all the Jack Stone sets except for the largest one, a police • headquarters
I think. They also have photos of the four adult dino sets. The photos are
grainy and small and I didn't look at much else on the site since it is • slow

http://www.geschenke-wendel.de/

I don't really like the sets but they may be good for unique parts. Check
out the new helicopter rotor. Also while the cockpit canopies may not be
"cool" they are big and spacious for minifigs, hinged, and provide
interesting shapes for spaceship designs.

Jonathan