 Year / 2001 / 857
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:47:17 GMT

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:03:07 GMT, Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.harrypotter, Mike Timm writes:
I'd say that the rep was trying educate a employee that showed
excrement over the product line that they represent.

I'd heard that the LEGO selection at that TRU stunk, but I really had no idea.

--Todd

It is time for me to slink away now....

I am guilty of blindly clicking change on the spell checker without
selecting the correct line...  sorry.
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)