 Trains / 10515
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:40:57 GMT

To All,

It's always *amazing* how many new and interesting sets we see in and around
April 1st. "It's like one of those physic ESPN things...." I am looking
forward to the new Amtrak series as well, It should be out here this weekend
as well. We shall see.....

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html