 Harry Potter / 12
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 04:29:37 GMT

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! Minifig scale alright.  Did you
see if the train was 9v? *crosses fingers*

Thanks Mr. Insider
kai

In lugnet.harrypotter, Leef Armontrout writes:
this is my first post to lugnet!
i hope you find it all a good one....
i'm not sure if i'm "allowed" to tell you about
the new sets but no one told me i couldnt so why not
i werk for TRU and the rep for TLC came in today....
it seems that their are not 9 HP sets but 11 !!!!
one of which is indeed the red hogwarts express train.
there are many new animals similar to the dinos in the
adventurers sets i do remember a three headed dog but
dont really remember the others, i didnt see a big castle
but there is an interesting 8-10 sided building with a sloping
roof that opens up to get to all the rooms from the back.
the most expensive set i think he said was about 89.99 but i
saw so many new items it was all such a blur, he said he would
send a copy of the new 2001 TLC catalog but the HP sets are not
in it, i will try to see if i can get a copy of the pages of HP
stuff and post them.
oh... by the way if any one cares they are mini fig scale sets
(including the train)

i also saw the new:
bionical (second largest media blitz in history of lego..... LOOK OUT!)
builder bob
jackson stone ??? (something like that)
dinosaurs
duplo (some new crazy ones)
womens team soccer
RIS 2
and others

dryden
hopefully my cross posting will not annoy anyone