 Harry Potter / 18
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:32:43 GMT

considering all the gender discussions that have occurred on Lugnet. And the
minifigs look great.

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?set=3416-1

Blond hair!  Woo-hoo!  I can finally make Beatrix from FF VIII.

-- Pawel