 Harry Potter / 21
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Leef Armontrout writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Josh Baakko writes:
now...
It is obvious that if this person were not to know he couldn't post things
like this, he must be new right?  If he's new, why would TLC show him new sets?
Josh

(just thought this might help)

Yes, i am fairly new to TRU (since the holidays)
but when an individual at nearly any werkplace
shows enthusiasm for ther job and their products,
then, well, i suppose they are met with enthusiasm
in return,  the rep was more than happy to show an
already very knowledgeable (althought new) sales person
the goods and offer to send a new catalog and other stuff...

So, i'm guessing your saying i was wrong to talk about
the new stuff    (dunno tho....)
i suppose i'll just gloat over the new
stuff while others only wait and wonder........

BTW: the cerberus is dark grey with light grey legs
anyone that can back this up?

dryden
( also if anyone cares, TRU is having a sale on blue bulk tubs $14.99 )

Thanks for posting dryden.  I prefer to believe you about the  Harry Potter
sets (even with April Fools Day coming up).   If it's true then whoopee! TLC
came up with some really good sets and we have a new person in the community
to share info.  If I am just being duped, well it won't be the first time
and it has set me imaging what I would like to see in the sets and how I
would like it carried out.  Anything that stirs the imagination can't be so
bad regardless.

In any case, welcome to Lugnet!  You're in the thick of things already and
off to a smashing start IMHO.

sheree