  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 41 – 60 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Are *we* part of TLG's problem?

(...) I've been wondering about this for a while. I've played with LEGO my whole life, but I didn't get my first Legoland set (Space Dart I Value Pack from 1984) until my 7th birthday. It wasn't until 1986 when I was 9 years old that I really got (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

jack, stone, video
(score: 4.050)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes, if I was buying toys for someone 0-11, I would definatly consider lego. (...) Because there is some good products on the shelves at the moment. (...) Change the focus away from things that emphasize play and back to sets that emphasize (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

jack, stone, video
(score: 3.954)

  Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

Jack Stone seems to be a lot closer to playmobil than lego in my opinion. I've bemoaned the quality of Lego system sets for some time now, and in the past I've even said the sets were getting more like playmobil than lego in that they can really (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.767)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

(...) I agree. An hey, who can complain about finally getting a proper black Zodiak in 4606 Aqua Res-Q Transport? I'm also curious about the tranlucent wall panels in 4611 Police HQ. (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.766)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

(...) I have a question about that. Can anyone figure out how the 4611 police station is constructed. It looks like they took long 1x1x8 bricks and set them on end and I can't recognize the attachments used to construct the different floors. Anyone (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.766)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

jonathan lill wrote in message ... (...) I had a look at a retailers catalog and what it looks like is a new kind of 2x2 pillar with grooves on all four sides, into which panels slide to form the walls. The hut-like-object in one of the Jurassic (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.758)

  Re: Launch dates for New Zealand

Maybe Jack Stone is an Alpha Team character? (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.740)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) And just think of the monsters you can create with them for your castle layouts! :D Jeff -Eagerly anticipating a sequel to Xenogears (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 3.740)

  Re: Launch dates for New Zealand

"Allan J Smith" <allanj@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:G718Bs.Mp@lugnet.com... (...) Any ideas who this Jack Stone guy is? Some sort of action hero/law enforcer/fireman, judging by the set names. Huw (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.730)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) That’s exactly what I was thinking!!! I always attempt to apply other themes to how useful they can be for Castle… When I saw the picture, I thought wow nice feet and arms (a colour varient of the original dragon arms, but a better colour!) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

jack, stone
(score: 3.727)

  Creator scourge strikes again!

Well after the Basic line and Jack Stone, it seems that Creator figs have invaded the new 2001 Dacta line as well. I just checked out the Dacta section of the official Lego website. It seems there are three new sets available: 9302 Creator Community (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 3.720)

  Re: AW MAN!

(...) Nope. Don't hate myself. Not over Jack Stone. Not even a little bit. (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 3.719)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

Erm. The Jack Stone sets look frighteningly pre-fab and the Dinosaurs look like they were made by someone else. Where are the bricks? Here's a couple of product lines that I won't mind NOT coming to the States. Dave Jonathan Lill (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 3.717)

  You are very mean, LEGO!

Not so dear LEGO, This is about the Jack Stone Sets. We have heard that they are a new adventurer series, but is it true? "Adventurers" is quite easy to get mixed-up with "Adventurs", that new name sort of meaning a lego theme with red in it (I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 3.712)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

Isn't anyone paying attention to what I had said? Jack Stone is intended to bridge the gap between DUPLO and LEGO - these kinds of sets ARE NOT replacing what you are used to seeing from LEGO System. (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.711)

  MUCH better!

Well! I certainly hope the Jack Stone sets turn out to be as interesting as the Dinosaur stuff. That picture REALLY helps to make clear the possibilities of the Dinosaur line. Thanks Jonathan! Dave Jonathan Lill <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 3.706)

  Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos

(...) No, they're creator-scale figs from the Jack Stone line. Bigger than minifigs, with the same articulation. I beleive I've heard that the feet of these figs are two studs long, if that gives you any sense of scale to regular figs (whose feet (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.704)

  Re: Anyone Minifig Complete?

(...) In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes: (...) Unfounded? We have: -- the release of Creator, in at least two "themes" (basic/town, and Jack Stone) -- the disappearance of System town -- the increasing stylization of the mini-fig over the last (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 3.696)

  Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos

(...) For anyone who loves the classic minifig, you better check out this new "Jack Stone" line minifigure. In my opinion, it looks like the minifigs days are numbered! Daniel (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 3.689)

  depressing news from the Nuremberg toyfare in Germany

The first depressing news from the ongoing toyfare in Nuremberg have made their way to 1000steine.de: - Jack Stone is an overall juniorized city spinoff with creator figures - no other Star Wars sets in 2001 - no train news - Harry Potter sets are (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 3.688)

More:  Next Page >>