 Adventurers / 1306
1305  |  1307
Subject:
You are very mean, LEGO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:38:18 GMT

Not so dear LEGO,

This is about the Jack Stone Sets. We have heard that they are a new adventurer
series, but is it true? "Adventurers" is quite easy to get mixed-up with
"Adventurs", that new name sort of meaning a lego theme with red in it (I
think ;^D ). So are you going to PLEASE tell us the truth, or watch us get all
excited, like an evil six year old watching a hampster run in its'
hampster wheel, thinking it's going somewhere, but in a hopeless circle (This
was an anology, LEGO, we aren't really hampsters). We know the set names, and
it seems to be another police theme, SO JUST TELL US IF IT HAS JHONNY THUNDER
IN IT!!!

(crickets chirping)

(unnatural scilence)

OK, thank you, LEGO, bye!