 Off-Topic / Fun / 6507
Re: We aren't really hamsters (was Re: You are very mean, LEGO!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:56:28 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Tim Courtney writes:
"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:G7p7HK.3su@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.adventurers, Nick Cameron writes: • <snipage>"

Maybe it just feels good to be running.

Do Hamsters create endorphins?

snippage>

Last night my floor hamster, Jasmine, was hanging on upside down on the bars of
her cage on the top surface.  I'd never seen her do that before :)  She's a cute
little booger...

Maybe her endorphin levels finally peaked <G>(see above)

ahh Hamster hallucination.... ::::watching hamster thinking its running the
hills of Rome:::::<G>
anyone built a hamster yet ?

John