  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1681 – 1700 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Thoughts on Battery-powered IR-controlled trains

Also if the RCX is NOT directly powering the trains then the RCX 1.0 (with AC jack) isn't manditory. I would love to see the IR train be controled by the RCX. Is reverse engineering the IR codes for the IR train hard to do? Should I try to get the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RIS 1.0 + 1.5 updgrade + Vision + other stuff

Is there any interest in a RIS 1.0 (has AC adapter jack) + the RIS 1.5 upgrade pack? I've also got the Vision set and a few other RIS related sets. I'll need to dig it all out of my basement to see exactly what I have. I bought all of this stuff new (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Stepper Motors

I purchase the motors from Jameco. I connected the stepper motors on the motor headers. From left to right ( left meaning next to the RJ jack ) in this sequence: Brown, Skip,Red,Blue,Skip,Yellow. What do you mean by the pattern in the LED's ? (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Useless parts?

I have been wondering if anyone has found a use for all the useless parts that seem to be included in sets to jack up the price and the parts count. Some that I plan to feed to my dog include: skeleton (maybe I can use his head) witches legs (she's (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Temple Of Gloom: 31 seconds of perfection!

(...) and (...) Gah! On the poll, they ask who your favorite stop-motion star is: King Kong, Rocky Rooster, Jack Skellington, or Godzilla. Godzilla? GODZILLA? There isn't a single movie with a stop-motion Godzilla. Godzilla is a MAN in a SUIT. Man (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Pirate Names

(...) Lubbers! Lubbers! "lobers" makes it look like an encephalic sort of piracy. ;) And, for what it's worth, I'm "Mad Jack Kidd" too. AIIIIEEE! Arrrrr...i'll duel ye fer the name, Pedro. LFB (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: New MOC: Legoland Cafe

(...) very nice. small, subtle. I like your choice of the 1x6 white arches on the kiosk. The awning looks nice too. Jack Daniels served by a girl wearing a thong & a tube top....reminds me of my musician days.....when I had hair. I wonder how (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.build)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: New Website, New MOC

(...) Just off hand, I am curious as to what browser/version/os you are using? I made it a point to jack the size of the font up and test both on Exploiter and Mozilla (on both a Doze box and a Linux box). If there is an issue at hand I will (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  handy board troubles...

Hi, A while ago I shorted out my handy board which caused the ram chip to fry. I've since replaced it, and the board boots again, but I am now seeing other strange behaviour. The batteries are connected and the board recieves power, but when I turn (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Test Box to show update format

Todd, if you don't like this idea for the threads, go ahead and delete the messages EXAMPLE: Hi, I'm Jack Legomaniac, and I'm starting a box of special legos made of moon dust. WHo wants it next?? (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: observation about the castle-like town square set

There appears to be two versions of this set. The Lugnet photo shows the set with the Union Jack flag while the instructions show the Netherlands flag (I think). In addition the "Fish and Chip" stall has become "Soep met Worst" and "Books" has (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Why I HATE Lego

<major snip> (...) No, see it is really a set that should cost $100, but since is is being bought by schools, they can jack the pirce up all the want (the bastards!) and the schools will pay it, since they can spend the money. It's cruel, I know, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Okay, does anyone have info on the Ultimate Builder's Set?

"Martin Eriksson" <maeron@telia.com> wrote in message news:G9x67C.8qu@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) and (...) I never realised that - I only have a RIS 1.0 (that power jack is useful for static robots!). Dan (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Converting to 8-wide

(...) This could sound funny (or strange..) but I'm in the dark side too,and my name is Luke.....(*) Gianluca (*) Gianluca=Gianni+Luca=Jack+Luke (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: my biggest beef with the new product is...

Fredrik, Kevin: To be fair, I think what Jonathan alludes to is the infiltration of elements from the Jack Stoned, Bionickle, LOM, and other non-traditional element lines into the regular system themed lines like Star Wars and Alpha Team. The sets (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: What version for my rcx 1.5?

(...) The brick version doesn't really mean a lot (other than that version 1.0 bricks had the external power jack). If you download the firmware from the 2.0 SDK then your 1.5 brick is an RCX 2.0 and it will work perfectly well with NQC, BricxCC (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: The Termination of LEGO production in the USA in 1973...

(...) I got to tour the Stratford plant in '84 or '85. The VP of sales, Jack e. Chessman, got a copy of my LEGO Wars movie and invited me over for a tour of the plant. Utterly fantastic! The plant, even though the licence was being revoked, was (...) (12 years ago, 8-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Rick's Wallpapers! Take em as you wish!!!

Here they are! I have some wallpaper of my own, and some of the ones I made for other people. Take as many as you want. The ones I personnaly made with my stuff has my own copyright, all others have the owners copyright. (URL) is Two F-800's by (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies

First off, thanks to Mark for his compliments on my reviews! (...) I've racked my brains to come up with some good ideas that haven't already been mentioned. The only thing I can come up with is Disney's 20,000 Leagues (with James Mason as Nemo). It (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) Yeah, Rachael liked it too. I think it's a chick movie, if I can quote my friend Jack and his term for anything that doesn't quite fit into his preferred horror/action/sci-fi genre 100%. :) I don't remember much from it, but I thought the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>