 Castle / 1610
1609  |  1611
Subject:
Useless parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:16:58 GMT

I have been wondering if anyone has found a use for all the useless parts that
seem to be included in sets to jack up the price and the parts count. Some
that I plan to feed to my dog include:

skeleton (maybe I can use his head)
witches legs (she's a freek)
all the freekin' dragons!!
King Leo's crown (i have heard of cloning but this is #$%@$@#!!)

----> (note: in the Ling Leo set, I like the plate helmet on the king's body
for a nice soldier, or cheif military advisor.)

any others?>