 Castle / 1622
Re: Useless parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:25:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Kummer writes:
I have been wondering if anyone has found a use for all the useless parts that
seem to be included in sets to jack up the price and the parts count. Some
that I plan to feed to my dog include:

skeleton (maybe I can use his head)

I'd like quite a few, you can dump them on me instead of in the dog ;-)

witches legs (she's a freek)

Lucky for me, I only have one. It *could* be used for other females - prob is,
it's ugly... ;-)

all the freekin' dragons!!

You can dispose a green one on me - I need one for my green army (ref. my post
in the races thread)

King Leo's crown (i have heard of cloning but this is #$%@$@#!!)

Well, you could have opposing armies with a few kings...

Just my 1.999 cents...

any others?>

hmmm... not really. I think most of the pieces have multiple uses, or at least
are needed often (e.g. castle walls). Of course, we can talk forever about
POOPS and juniorized pieces (e.g. 1x5x6 walls, 1x2x2 pieces), but castle isn't
SO bad in that aspect (at least compared to town ;-)

-Shiri