 Castle / 1643
Re: Useless parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:20:33 GMT

Ooh, thinking of The Hobbit just gave me an even better idea.  Have a
mountain (or hill, depending on how many BURPs you can scrounge up) with a
cave in it as a dragon's lair.  Then your dragon, who undoubtedly hoards
treasures as all good dragons do, can sleep upon a mound of gold coins,
jewels, and golden crowns (with the skeleton heads of their previous owners
still in place).

--

Paul Davidson

Bill Farkas <kfar@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
You could use the skeleton heads and the crowns (each with a different • plume)
and mount them as trophies of kings that have been conquered! A bit morbid • but
it works!

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!!"
Bill